E195 First Officer (Rated and Non Rated) - Stobart Air
Greater London, England
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are recruiting E195 First Officers on behalf of Stobart Air. This is a full time position supporting the current operations with Flybe in London Southend .
Successful candidates will join Stobart Air directly, on fixed roster pattern of 5 days on 2 days off, followed by 5 days on 3 days off.
This is an exciting opportunity for rated and non-rated pilots to join a growing airline on their new jet fleet.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the below listed minimum requirements :
• Minimum of 500 hours total time on E Jet (min. 20 tonnes MTOM)
• IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
• Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
• Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
• No History of Incidents or Accidents
• Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
For more information on the package on offer, and to apply please contact Aleksandra: Apply or + Apply
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer