Line Maintenance Engineers B737 A320
Tel Aviv, Israel
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Line Maintenance Engineers
Our client is a major player in the Israeli aerospace sector, they are currently seeking B1 &/or B2 engineers to work on long term contracts. To be successful in your application you must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 4 years Line maintenance experience.
EASA B1 &/or B2 part 66 Aircraft Maintenance licence
* B737NG & A320, Candidates that are current on B737MAX &/or A320NEO will be of particular interest.
* Candidates that also hold ratings for all or some of B777, B787, A330 will be preferred.
* Experience working in a line maintenance environment
* able to work on own initiative
* Hold license and types ratings as listed above
-Salary: $55ph net
-Job type: 12 month Contract renewable
- Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- $ 55 - 55 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 8 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer