Technical Instructor Part-147 (f/m) - Ref. OLT
SwitzerlandSR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. Around the clock, around the globe.
Our Training Services Department in Zurich, is looking for a
Technical Instructor PART-147 (f/m), Zurich / Ref. OLT
You will be responsible to conduct trainings according to authorities and organizational requirements.
- Conduct courses for internal and external students locally or at customer location
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities
- Prepare classroom for class activities
- Prepare student to the level of the required regulations and encourage the progress of these individuals
- Use relevant technology to support instruction and identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs
- Constantly strive towards effective and efficient training and maintain the required standard of class discipline
- Assure the high quality, reliability , efficiency and profitability of training services
- Update all necessary documents accurately and completely as required by authorities and training services regulations together with other related and internal parties.
- Travel frequently on international business trips which are required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Didactical trainer education and proven training experience
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the MRO industry or in a technical environment
- EASA AML B1, B2 or equivalent, Boeing B737 type rating will be an advantage
- Successful & comprehensive working in a training field with different customers
- Strong communication and educational skills and willingness for optimization
- Focused to achieve goals and support the team in all activities
- Fluent written and spoken English (Level C2); additional language skills (e.g. German or other languages) will be an advantage
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the Instruction team.
- Full time
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training