MaltaWe are a world leading MRO service provider. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling new business, renewals, up- and cross-selling and generating revenue with the aircraft services product range for the allocated accounts in Malta. The position is answerable to the Malta Management with a functional reporting line to the Head for Sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Region in SR Technics.
- Responsible for selling new business, renewals, up- and cross-selling (in cooperation with Account Management) and generating revenue with the aircraft services product range for the allocated accounts;
- Generate revenue through proactive lead generation and reactive selling;
- Meet specific sales targets related to, amongst others, revenue generation, volumes, conversion ratios, calls and visits effected;
- Handle leads and convert prospects into customers;
- Responsible for the acquisition of new business via prospecting, qualifying and selling services solutions, negotiating and closing contracts;
- Sell a full range of MRO and aircraft services solutions;
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations as required;
- Responsible for tracking prospective customer information, forecasts and reports;
- Engage in the creation of strategy with the Head of Product Sales and Business Integration to ensure effective prospecting for the respective products;
- Engage in short term and long-term sales efforts to ensure a steady flow of work through SR Technics’ operational areas ensuring focus to any seasonal peak and troughs through the year;
- Identify and build new relationships with key customers and third parties, presenting SR Technics’ as a preferred supplier;
- Ensure SR Technics Malta Ltd. has a full long-term pipeline/order book of profitable work;
- Ensure that all customer sales contracts and service level agreements are executed in a manner consistent with SR Technics’ business plans and objectives;
- Ensure revenue growth is met through the existent client base and the development of new clients through conversion of leads across the global aeronautical industry;
- Lead a strong sales force to hit monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Identify opportunities for maximizing revenues through increasing throughput whilst considering profitability and volume;
- Ensure all sales campaigns are aligned to the SR Technics’ brand image and reflect the corporate brand to all external stakeholders.
- Any other task commensurate with the role.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess at least 3 to 5 years of experience in sales management;
- Have had experience in international or global cross cultural selling ideally in the aviation industry;
- Have knowledge of MRO’s;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Possess excellent written and spoken English;
- Be wiling to travel extensively.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales