B737-NG Cabin Crew
Would You like to work for one of Europe's fastest growing low-cost Airlines?
On behalf of Norwegian, AeroProfessional are looking for Cabin Crew to be based out of London Gatwick for the European short Haul operation.
TO APPLY, CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS ADVERT
Norwegian is one of Europes fastest growing and most successful airlines, with a fantastic reputation for safety, on-time performance and excellent passenger service. Their crew are all great ambassadors for their brand, having positive and passionate personalities which enhance each and every passengers experience.
Norwegian are growing rapidly with over 250 aircraft on order and we are looking for both experienced and non-experienced crew for our London base.
Candidates wishing to apply must meet specific minimum criteria as below:
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 21 years old
• Height minimum 160 cm
• Able to swim at least 200 meters unaided
• Hold a clean Criminal record
• Be fluent in English
You must also be able to:
• pass a medical test completed by a CAA approved medical examiner
• work full time irregular/shift working hours
• document the last 5 years of your employment, including study time and other activities such as longer stays abroad
• We want you to have a friendly and outgoing personality and a desire to work in a diverse environment
• Previous experience within hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Employment is with AeroProfessional and is initially on a fixed term basis, with possibility of becoming permanent. Candidates must be able to start employment from January 2018.
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter using the link below. You must register all information in your Webcruiter profile. CV and documents may be uploaded under section attachments? (please make sure you upload a picture, CV/resume and other relevant documents).
Interested? For further details and to apply, please click on the following link:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- No experience necessary
- Minimum 21 years old
- Minimum 160cm in height
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Full time
Posted 10 Nov 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager