CRM Analyst/Administrator SalesForce (f/m) BEG
SerbiaSR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
CRM Analyst/Administrator SalesForce Serbia
In this role, you report to the Head of Commercial Programs and you are responsible for maintaining the functionality of the CRM tool SalesForce as well as the design and implementation of required changes, new features and applications, ensuring the state of the art condition of this tool. You are the single point of contact for all SalesForce users within SR Technics, conducting ongoing trainings and supporting its users and the business with continuous improvements and solutions.
- Perform administration of Salesforce, including user account maintenance, profile maintenance, system configuration and updates as well as maintaining integrity of the system and data quality; manage support and administrative requests and needs of users.
- Continuously develop and extend SalesForce as the CRM tool of SR Technics.
- Design, implement and test solutions against requirements and maintain related reports, dashboards, processes and standards as well as required documentation.
- Engage in continuous improvement: actively gather requirements and trends for new functionality/processes to improve system performance, data delivery and CRM functionalities serving the business with enhanced/new applications and professionalized use of the CRM tools. Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation and elimination of waste.
- Cooperate with departments and users to identify and support best practices in SalesForce.
- Implement solutions and applications/features using standard Salesforce functionality and APEX.
- Coordinate trainings and develop programs to ensure effective and efficient use of SalesForce as the core CRM tool, improving user adoption and system value across SR Technics.
- Maintain an accurate system and interfaces.
- Liaise with external service providers.
- University Degree, equivalent education or extensive related work experience
- At least 4 years of SalesForce experience in administration, maintenance, programming and technical subject matter is a must (using “SalesForce Classic Interface” and “SalesForce Data Loader”)
- Knowledge of “SalesForce APEX code” and experience with “lightning interface” is an advantage
- Experiences in programming, databases and SQL are welcome
- Familiarity with sales/marketing processes and activities is a clear plus
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Very good communication skills in English is a must, German would be beneficial
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in working with interdisciplinary teams in an international, multicultural environment would be an asset
- Able to work independently and proactively to complete projects within time and budget
- You are able to think of the “big picture”, make comprehensive and sound recommendations improving the company's CRM and support action taking in the company’s best interest.
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales