Malta, Southern Harbour, Malta
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client is one of the worlds' largest independent providers of technical services in civil aviation. The company provides maintenance services for aircraft, components and engines.
The incumbent will be supporting the Planning Manager in the daily running and overlooking of the aircraft projects.
* Monitor, modify and clear open work lists before and during ground time;
* Prepare, co-ordinate and release bill of work;
* Prepare work package for production;
* Inform methodic referring to errors on job cards and implement improvement;
* Print job cards for Malta events;
* Prepare work package for the Malta operation and hand over job cards to production;
* Support and monitor paperwork closure of the check;
* Support Planning Manager in the running of aircraft project;
* Support Bay Manager office during aircraft closing;
* Implement work package changes and coordinate bill of work during ground time;
* Build work breakdown structure (WBS) accounting tree set up in SAP and assign PM activity according to the contract conditions;
* Create the project in the AWR tool (WAT) and create over and above AWRs for all tasks exceeding the repair limit during ground time (man hours and material);
* Recognize additional work that is not covered by contract and issue Additional work requests (AWR) in agreement with the Programme/Account Manager;
* Implement SAP data into the AWR (WAT) and correct of necessary (as agreed with the Programme/Account Manager);
* Verify and correct the accounting tree in SAP according to the contract/work package revisions during ground time;
* Check man hours and materials in SAP for not contracted and chargeable items during and at the end of ground time;
* Monitor and investigate significant deviations in the budget vs KPIs actual figures and assist to provide clear explanations;
* Create estimate or pre-approval AWRs if needed and create the final AWRs for additional work during ground time;
* Approve and negotiate AWRs with Customers;
* Prepare the complete AWR final package and hand over customer signed final AWRs to the invoicing department;
The ideal candidate should:
* Possess between 3 to 5 years of work experience as an aircraft maintenance technician or experience working within a Planning Department/Ground time coordination office;
* Knowledge of SAP and of Airbus narrow body aircrafts will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Kat.Ronaldson at Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2017
Closes 7 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer