Quality and Compliance Monitoring Manager
Ireland Republic of
CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Quality and Compliance Monitoring Manager for our client based in Ireland.
The Quality & Compliance Monitoring Manager serves a key role in the organisation, ensuring that the airline maintains regulatory compliance with applicable regulation and meets all the requirements of the ACMI partners and IOSA registry.
- Establish and Maintain the Quality and Compliance program IAW the requirements of EASA Parts 145.A.,M.A.712 and ORO.GEN.200.
- Plan and co-ordinate the audit plans for Operations and Airworthiness
- Ensures that the corrective actions raised from the audit plan are taken by the responsible nominated person(s) and verifies that corrective actions are implemented.
- Maintain a communication system within the organisation to ensure that Quality and Compliance information is distributed promptly and accurately to all concerned parties.
- Ensure that the Quality & Compliance monitoring activities are well documented and all records retained.
- Maintains regular contact with the accountable manager to brief on the status of the audit program and findings status as well as any potential issues being identified.
- Maintains a continuous liaison with the regulatory agencies with respect to continuous oversight.
- Reviews EU \/ EASA regulation for changes and advises nominated persons of such changes.
- Ensures that company procedures are implemented and amended as required by changes in regulation.
- Edit and Administer Management System Manual and MMOE.
- Act as Liaison for third party oversight activities for IOSA \/ CARA and ACMI partners.
- Co-Ordinate oversight program of all contracted activities.
- Ensure that the Quality & Compliance staff are adequately trained and are up to date with recurrent training and that competencies are being maintained.
- Relevant college or university degree in a technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working experience of more than 5 years in either airworthiness, flight operations or ground operations activities
- Prior experience of working with Aviation Regulators and Airline customers.
- Completion of formalised EASA Part 145 \/ Part M or EASA Ops regulation training.
- Accredited Lead Auditor\/Auditor qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of Quality & Compliance Monitoring systems and auditing in general.
- Completion of accredited SMS training.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Freight