CRJ 200\/ 900 Director of Flight Operations
Trusted for 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry
CAE Parc Aviation have a very exciting position for a Director of Flight Operations to join a company based in a Seaside town in Northern Italy.
- Managing the day to day Safety Management System for Flight Operations
- Maintain Flight Operations Safety documentation;
- Ensure that all company flight operations are carried out with the utmost regard to safety and efficiency,
- Ensure customer satisfaction, by balancing business needs, and operational requirements.
- Set the standard for engagement, communication, and team work, making our employees and customers the priority.
- Assist Line Managers, Flight Crew and other staff on safety matters
- Identify and drive new industry initiatives to enhance safety and efficiency
- Participate in building and maintaining a proactive and coordinated approach to relationships with key stakeholders, and ensure the region is following best practices in account management
- Lead, motivate and coach a team of professionals and develop capabilities through effective talent management, recruitment and succession planning.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Successful candidates will have relative experience in European Commercial Aviation Safety and\/or Compliance Management.
- Leadership skills to set the standard for flight operations
- Must be Type rated on the CRJ 200 or 900 – essential requirement for this position, if not type rated on the CRJ 900 must be willing to do conversion course to achieve CRJ 900 Type rating
- Excellent team player and a strong communicator
- Proven record in driving business results
- A minimum of 15 years of international working experience with at least 5 years' experience in a similar senior management position and extensive knowledge of the aviation industry
- The ability to work in a complex, business critical and high profile commercial and operational environment
This position is a Post holder role and 1 year renewable contract.
If you have the above skills and experience, please send your CV to Apply for immediate review
- Full time
- Bombardier CRJ-900
Posted 9 Nov 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations