Project Manager u2013 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (M/F)
Project Manager Lean Six Sigma Green Belt supports the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key improvement/quality projects to help operations achieve their goals. Using Six Sigma methodology and analytics, Green Belt accomplishes measurable business process improvements.
- Provides Lean/Six Sigma trainings
- Leads workshops utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools
- Coach candidates for White and Yellow Belts
- Supports White and Yellow Belts certification
- Analyzes current processes in order to identify the improvement opportunities, robotics and automations opportunities, improve efficiency, quality and reduce risks
- Gathers process specific data relevant to the benchmarking of the process performance
- Leads the Lean Six Sigma projects to optimize and improve the effectiveness, improve quality and reduce risks
- Conducts appropriate analysis activities to support the achievement of project
- Tracks Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects results and communicate deliverables
- Facilitates Kaizens
- Effectively communicates Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects status to involved parties
- Successfully interacts with various internal departments
- Actively seeks for new projects opportunities
- University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy)
- Experience in process optimization with use of lean six sigma methods.
- Experience in Six Sigma (DMAIC) project management.
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge and experience in Continuous Improvement projects lead
- Experience in leading workshops and conducting trainings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Independent and systematic approach to work
- Good time management skills and ability to manage several different projects and priorities in parallel
- Flexible approach to work
- Openness for new challenges
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained and certified
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- General understanding of the processes in the Center
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Support other centers
- Lead projects in different centers
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V420
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 8 Nov 2017
Closes 7 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager