Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Main activities: Quality Engineer
As a Quality Engineer you will drive Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause and corrective action. You will ensure that all customer and regulatory Quality requirements are captured, understood and met and drive a Quality Culture in the Module.
* Conduct internal BMS Audits and enable process improvement(s).
* Drive process adherence in the Module and defined support areas.
* Support maintenance and improvement in BMS procedures and processes related to Quality & manufacturing processes.
* Support the execution of 'Quality best practices' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY: Quality Clinic; Layered Process Audits.
* Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support, assessment and audit.
* Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
* Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance improvements to exceed customer expectations, including use of CRM for customer feedback.
* Embracing Change
* Influence and Communication
* Problem Solving & Creativity
* Managing Time & Priorities
* Business Operations, Systems & Processes.
* Business Improvement
* Emotional intelligence
* Working in Teams
* Customer Orientation
* Commercial Intuition
* Making Decisions
Ideal candidate's profile:
* Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
* Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
* Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
* Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
* Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools.
* Based: Marlow
* Salary: Competitive
* Job type: Permanent
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Harriet Fry
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 43000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 8 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control