B1/B2 320/757 Licensed Aircraft Engineer at BSL Line Station
FranceWe are one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
Our Line Maintenance Business Unit is looking for an Aircraft Engineer type rated on B757, A320 and /or B737 to join our Basel Line Maintenance Station team.
B1 or B1/B2 320/757 Licensed Aircraft Engineer at BSL Line Station
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the SR Technics customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level
- To communicate at all times with supervisors to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
- Perform 5S at your workplace (in office, equipment and store area)
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
- Various shifts (30% day and 70% night shift)
- Several years of experience working in an aviation MRO environment
- Experience in aircraft maintenance and repair with valid EASA Part 66 license B1 or B1/ B2
- Hold type rating for B757, A320 and/or B737
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Flexible and able to work night shift and weekend
- Good physical condition, stress-resistant
- Hold a full drivers license which will allow airside driving in Switzerland
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry.
please ensure that an up to date copy of your part 66 license is included in the uploaded documentation. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager