United Arab Emirates
Location - UAE
Full Time - 2 Year fixed term contract
Great salary and additional benefits offered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provide C-130J Loadmaster instruction in aircraft, classroom, and simulator or other platform environments. Also provide training for Visual Threat Recognition Avoidance Training (VTRAT).
* Must be thoroughly proficient in evaluating, diagnosing, and critiquing student performance; identifying learning difficulties; recognizing objectives not accomplished; and prescribing and conducting remedial instruction.
* Provide Crew Resource Management (CRM) training.
* Assist as Subject Matter Expert in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
* Act as Lesson Subject Matter Expert to review existing lessons and/or changes to existing lessons.
* Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
* Promotes a positive attitude towards learning and embracing new technologies and tasks.
* Conducts ground training for other crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
* Assists in project and development work as assigned.
* Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential C-130J Aircrew Training Devices.
* Must acquire and maintain proficiency in cargo load training, aircraft servicing, and operation of aircraft systems and equipment.
* Must be physically able to enter simulator, experience simulator motion and take cognizance of attendees' safety when on board the simulator.
* Aviation instruction is a highly specialised function that requires the instructor to have prior aircraft operating experience and the ability to hold creditability and the attention of the customer attendees.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate's Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
* Eight (8) years total flying experience, five (5)years military experience, with at least two (2) years or 200 hours C-130JLoadmaster flight instructor and training management experience.
* Must have recent experience as a C-130J Instructor Loadmaster or Evaluator Loadmaster.
* Completion of a formal Instructor training course.
* Strong facilitation, and data analysis skills required.
* Travel is required
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV and covering letter
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- £ 4898.00 - 4898.00 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 7 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Load control officer