Cwmbran, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
The main purpose of the role is to manage the PLM Team and PLM requirements of the business unit and ensures compliance with the PLM road map.
* To be accountable for the business adequacy of PLM in the business unit and for supporting its use.
* Demand management.
* Ensures and validates with business disciplines, functions, programs… Business needs identification, consistency and scheduling. Makes sure demands are justified, when necessary establishes business case and prioritize.
* Definition, roll-out and validation of PLM solution(s).
* Responsible for collection of business needs for the functional validation of the PLM solution(s) developed and rolled-out in the busines unit.
* Be responsible for the overall data migration strategy.
* To be accountable to maintain the end users support capability and their awareness in project and run phases.
* Represents the business unit in PLM Branch instances.
* Strong knowledge of PLM systems within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
* Experience in using PLM systems ideally across multiple site including facilitating remote access set up.
* Possesses a vision of what 'Good' looks like within a modern PLM system.
* Good interpersonal skills with willingness to take ownership of issues and challenge existing processes.
* Broad knowledge of numerous current PLM tools.
* Proven experience of change management.
* Minimum HNC/D qualified - degree preferred.
* Good working knowledge and admin knowledge of CAD - ideally Catia V5.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 40000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 7 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Project manager