United Arab Emirates
C130J Instructor Pilot
Location - UAE
Full Time - 2 Year fixed term contract
Great salary and additional benefits offered.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and motivated Pilots for their C-130J operations based in the UAE.
The ideal applicant should meet the following criteria:
* Current or recent experience on C-130J
* Be able to obtain a Class 1 Medical Certificate
* ICAO English proficiency Level 4 or above
* 3,500 hours, of which 1000 hours must be in Command and 1500 hours on Multi-Crew, Multi-Engine Jet / Turbo Prop Transport Aircraft
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
* Eight (8) years total flying experience, five (5) years military experience, with at least two (2) years or 200 hours C-130J Pilot flight instructor and training management experience.
* Must have recent experience as a C-130J Instructor Pilot or Evaluator Pilot.
* Strong facilitation, and data analysis skills required
To apply for this post, please forward your CV with a breakdown of your flying experience into command and non-command hours by aircraft type; together with copies of licenses, relevant professional certificates, passport copy and references from previous employers to the following address:
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV and covering letter
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff. With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
- £ 85908.00 - 85908.00 Per year
- Full time
- JAA/EASA ATPL
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 7 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Captain