A330 First Officer, A320 experience now accepted!
CAE Parc are currently seeking A330 First Officers for an exciting contract with our client ASL Airlines Ireland . This will be supporting freighter operations and the airline is offering a competitive package and working conditions.
Base: Hong Kong
Roster: 6 weeks on\/3 weeks off
Commencement date : November 2017, January 2018.
Duration: Initial 2-year contract, with a possibility of extension
To apply for this assignment, you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total time minimum 2000 hours and minimum 500 hours on A330 (Preferbale) OR A320
- EASA Licence
- EU Passport
- Current and Qualified on A330 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check
- Date of Last Flight on A330 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1 st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
For further details, please contact Peter Toal today on Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer