Experienced Senior Cabin Crew
CAE Parc Aviation are expanding our London based Cabin Crew team who operate for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited , as Experienced Senior Cabin Crew based at London Heathrow.
Our Cabin Crew operate exclusively on board Scandinavian Airlines Ireland and enjoy a long term permanent contract with CAE Crewing Services.
As Senior Cabin Crew, you will be involved with our client airline from their initial start-up phase. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a new airline from its beginning. We are looking for energetic and driven individuals who want to be involved with the airline as it takes off.
Start Date: March 2018
Video and Telephone Screening takes place in November and December 2017, with Face to Face Interviews take place in London on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th December 2017.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume nature of this project we will only be able to get in touch with successful candidates.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must hold EU Attestation
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Senior Cabin Crew for a minimum of 12 months
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Cabin Crew for a minimum period of 24 months
- Minimum of 18 years’ old
- Eligible to live and work permanently in the EU
- Hold a European passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written ( ICAO English level 4 )
- Height 160 cm – 190 cm
- Fit and able to pass medical assessment and eye test
- Can swim 50 m followed by treading water for 3 minutes and can assist people in water
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Number\/math skills to manage sales on board
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work pace environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be energetic and committed
- Acts in accordance with our DNA and operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please send your CV, along with a full-length photograph.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager