Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
CAE Parc Aviation has been partnered with an external client to recruit for a Maintenance Technician to join the worldwide private jet air charter and management company for over 35 years.
- Must have a valid A&P License. Candidates without a valid license will not be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with airlines or 135\/145 operations.
- Working knowledge of all forms and documents to support maintenance service, FARs, ADs and Service Bulletins.
- Operate and inspect powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Ability to use tools, gauges and instruments necessary to accomplish all required duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors as necessary for day-to-day operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary.
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license, have the ability to read, write and understand English, and pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must be willing to relocate to Long Island, NY (required)
Questions? Please send any questions to Apply
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager