Non-Type Rated First Officer role
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
There are multiple NTR positions available, including:
- EMB170\/190 F\/O
- Boeing 757\/767 F\/O
- A320 F\/O
Known for their employee-focused culture, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength since they were first founded in 2001. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and, with plans for continuous growth into the future, they a currently seeking multiple NTR First Officers to help develop operations further.
- Commuting Contracts
- 4 Year Contract (renewable)
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
* Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Embraer after 4 years of service or sooner if opportunities arise.
*Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Boeing after the exit of the Boeing 757, estimated to be 2020-2021.
Upgrade to Command
Upgrade to command will be considered for those pilots who have
- Completed a minimum of 1000 hours flying on Type
- Served with Air Astana for a minimum of one (1) year
- Have a minimum of 3500 Hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft (MPA)
To apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 500 Hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft jet or Turbo prop greater than 20 Tonnes
- Valid Medical
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6-12 months of their last proficiency check
- Last date of flight within the last 12 months
- You must also have ICAO Level 4 English
For further details, please contact Amy Wise today Apply
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer