B757\/767 First Officer - Air Astana
CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking B757\/767 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Air Astana are offering First Officers with 3,000 total hours the opportunity to apply for an upgrade after just 6 months.
Founded in 2001 and part-owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking foreign First Officers to help develop their operation further.
- Commuting & Non Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year renewable contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Screenings are taking place in Amsterdam on the 29th of December.
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of at least 1500
- Total of 3,000 total hours in order to apply for upgrade after 6 months
- Total B757\/767 time of at least 500 hours
- Last flight on type within the last 6-12 months
- Last B757\/767 simulator check to be within the last 6 months
For further details please contact Amy Apply
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer