B1 Licenced Engineer
Greater Manchester, England
CAE Parc Aviation is currently assisting a key client who is looking to recruit a number of Licensed Engineers to support line maintenance on the EMB170\/190 fleet.
This position can offer a range of challenging duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic and professional engineering team. Our client offers different development opportunities and constant learning.
Your job includes different tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- You ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with the applicable regulations, engineering procedures and approved technical documentation.
- You have knowledge of and respect the procedures concerning aviation, engineering and technical documentation. You ensure the correct use of documents needed for certification and technical control. You strive for the highest quality regarding the use of materials, tooling and your work environment in order to consistently meet EASA standards.
- You participate actively in applicable training and guarantee the OJT follow up
- You ensure that maintenance tasks performed by mechanics are inspected and certified accordingly.
- You ensure that all documentation required for certification and technical control are fully and correctly completed.
- You actively participate in the training of Mechanics (PART 66-A Licenses and lower) and overlook OJT progress and ensure that own OJT records are kept up to date.
- You are holder of a valid EASA B1 License
- You are Type Rated and current on the EMB170\/190 fleet, other fleet types will be also considered.
- You are willing to relocate within Europe.
- You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
- You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
- You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
If you are interested in this position and hold all of the above qualifications, please submit your CV immediately.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer