Freelance A320 TRE\/SFE
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Hold an EASA licence with unrestricted PIC Type Rating
- A320 TRE type rating and operational experience in the aircraft is required
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and used to extensive client contact
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the company, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
Accommodation and return air tickets provided. 475 Euros per session. Location will be the Wizz Air Gatwick or Budapest bases.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. A competitive benefits package is on offer with this position. If you would like more information, please contact:
Peter Yoal :
Telephone: + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training