Mcclellan, California, United States
CAE Parc Aviation has recently partnered with a client to recruit for Maintenance Controlle r to join a team who are passionate about aviation and client service.
As a Maintenance Controller you will safely manage daily maintenance requirements of the fleet and communicate with internal and external customers all maintenance related events and outcomes. We are looking for someone who has strong communication and teamwork are key requirements and essential in ensuring a smooth operation across all teams within the SOC and extending out to our crews.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. Applicants who do not meet ALL of these minimum requirements at the time of application will not be considered.
- A&P certificate (REQUIRED)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Minimum 2 years aircraft maintenance control, maintenance supervisor, crew chief, avionics lead or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- At least 5 years corporate aircraft or regional airline maintenance experience. (REQUIRED)
- Experience on Citation X and\/or Challenger 300 (PREFERRED)
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills are an advantage (REQUIRED)
- Experience with CAMP, AVTRAK, CMP, JETDOCS, Corridor, EBIS or other maintenance specific applications (PREFERRED)
- Must be able to work weekends and second or third shift as well as occasional overtime (REQUIRED)
- Must be able travel for training or other company requirements (REQUIRED)
- Must be insurable under company insurance requirements (REQUIRED)
- Must be authorized to live and work in the US. (REQUIRED)
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, click"APPLY NOW" and please send your CV as soon as possible.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager