King Air Simulator Instructor - Whippany, NJ
Whippany, New Jersey, United States
CAE Training Services currently has an opening for King Air Simulator Instructors. Join our team of elite Simulator Instructors at CAE and you’ll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events!
- Must be authorized to live\/work in the United States
- Preference given to candidates with King Air experience
- Must have an unrestricted ATP certificate
- Must have at least one unrestricted PIC type rating
- FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time preferred
- Basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Office and other internet based programs
- Must be able and willing to participate in CAE’s DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
Why Work for CAE? CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career! We also offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance is available for those who reside out of state
- Very little traveling required - you're home every day!
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Paid Holidays - our holidays are currently arranged so you will be off between Dec 25 and January 1
How do I become a King Air Instructor?
Interested applicants submit resume to Apply, and she will contact you with additional information.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training