Manager Training Services
CAE Parc Aviation are presently recruiting for the role of Manager Training Services for our client, a Pilot Training Organization based in United Kingdom.
The Manager Training Services is responsible for the overall pilot and cabin training delivery and supervision on the assigned simulator fleet in the central region of Europe.
This position will be combined with a position as simulator instructor.
- Manages assigned program to insure maximum client throughput and revenue capture
- Ensures training records and regulatory paperwork issues are managed and processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Directly interfaces with program scheduler to insure the balanced and effective scheduling of instructors to fulfill client requirements
- Acts as point of contact with local technical personnel to ensure that training devices remain fit for the published curricula
- Coordinates with Sales
- Manages all assigned instructors (permanent, on call and freelance employees)
- Monitor client progress and take action on substandard performance
We are looking for a results oriented, flexible and sociable candidate, with the following qualifications:
- Hold or have held a SFI or TRI license.
- Hold or have held a CPL\/ATPL license
- Extensive B737 pilot experience.
- You are in possession of knowledge of relevant EASA FCL\/OPS regulations.
You should have previous aeronautical management experience, with thorough aviation training knowledge. Off course we expect the candidate to have fluent English language skills (verbal and in writing)
Interested candidate that meet all of the above required skills, please email your CV as soon as possible.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training