Head of Maintenance Planning & Control
CAE Parc aviation are looking to appoint a Head of Maintenance: Planning and Control for an international airline. This post will be based in Stockholm.
Reporting into the head of Continuing Airworthiness, the successful incumbent will be a member of the CAMO management team and ensure the safe and economical operation of the fleet under civil aviation regulations imposed by EASA Part M. This individual will be responsible for managing more than 40 employees, planning and control of all maintenance activities including transfer of aircraft.
- Ensure that all maintenance, line and base maintenance, is planned and executed in a cost effective way within the timeframes prescribed in the maintenance programs and log books of the individual aircraft types.
- Facilitate continuous business improvement and break through targets at a strategic level.
- Secure control and coordination of all maintenance activities.
- Secure development, implementation and follow up of the aircraft technical log system for control and follow up of maintenance.
- Secure masterplan for all maintenance, including airframe, engines\/APU, components to facilitate tactical planning, life cycle management, and long term maintenance strategies.
- Secure technical representation, technical coordination, budget control and follow up of base maintenance at external MRO’s.
- Secure development, implementation and continuous improvement to maintenance concepts for the various aircraft types to ensure optimal aircraft availability, maintenance execution, and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure that all maintenance records are handled in accordance with ordered work, regulations and internal procedures.
- Ensure optimal planning of maintenance to fulfil traffic planning needs and optimal maintenance interval utilization.
- Follow up on repetitive malfunctions of the various aircraft types.
- Perform project management, coordination and surveillance of all activities required for owner inspections and transfer of aircraft, operationally and economically, in close collaboration with Fleet Management.
- Perform archiving of Part M and 145 maintenance records.
- Complete airworthiness reviews and control of ARC validity.
- Maintain and develop shop floor management to ensure compliance with pre-determined key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Skills and Experience:
- University degree within aviation or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position within Aviation
- Experience leading complex organizations at a strategic and tactical level.
- Experience managing large contracts with suppliers and internal stakeholders, initiating cost saving programs and budget processes
- Practical experience in business transformations and change management.
Applicants need to be eligible to live and work in the EU
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to Apply
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Air traffic control