Regional Sales Manager
CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Regional Sales Manager for our client, a Pilot Training Organization based around the London Gatwick area of UK.
Summary of Role:
This position is focused on securing new business aviation training from prospective and current large accounts in an effort to meet sales objectives through solution based selling. The job holder is responsible for securing new business and supporting the sales team to deliver improved business volumes and yield, whilst also meeting the revenue targets for their assigned sales region. Previous direct sales experience in selling pilot training and\/or aircraft maintenance training is essential for this role.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Significant knowledge of the market; monitor competitive landscape
- Results oriented and delivers on commitments
- Persistence and ability to close sales opportunities
- Ability to function both autonomously and as a team
- Strong sales skills – communications, presentation, negotiations, listening, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Cultivate and maintain deep, long-lasting customer relationships at multiple levels within assigned accounts (brick wall)
- Identify optimal customer solutions
- Cultural understanding and awareness
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace at all times
- Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing, or finance, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years sales or equivalent experience within the business aviation industry.
- Established relationships with key aircraft operators in the marketplace.
- Technical acumen, aviation knowledge
- Business acumen and financial literacy
- Intimate knowledge of pilot training
- Strong working knowledge of simulation products (Full Flight Simulator, Flight Training Device, Integrated Procedures Trainer, Virtual Simulator) preferred
- Ability to navigate company internal resources and network
- Creative and resourceful to deliver on customer commitments
- Demonstrated ability to think on an analytical level.
- The job holder uses judgment to develop and retain customer\/client contact at senior levels within the region.
- The job holder manages the budget as appropriate and decides how best to use the budget.
- The job holder is the main source of advice within the Company for potential and active bids, from a strategic and budgetary standpoint.
- Identifying and communicating key win themes\/solutions from the customer into the company
- Capture of new business from corporate aircraft operators within the region.
- Maintain and enhance revenue production from existing client base.
- Achieve defined revenue, yield, retention and growth goals for the territory through a strategic sales effort.
- Flexibility - role involves extensive international travel, which could be at short notice.?
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required qualifications & skills, please submit your CV immediately.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales