Position – Quality Manager
Location – Berlin, Germany
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Berlin, Germany.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive management team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
The Quality Manager will therefore lead by example, motivating the group to create an environment where the team out performs the sum of its parts, and where each team member is valued.
You possess the following skills and attributes:
- You are energetic, and demonstrate high standards in relation to safety and quality
- An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
- Solid IT skills
- You have a creative and analytical mind
- You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
- You lead by example and possess the skills to motive and develop others
Position Summary Overview
Reports to the Compliance Monitoring Manager, the Quality Manager will oversee the QA function for the company maintenance operations covering engineering teams in various regions.
- Lead the development of maintenance and engineering regulatory policies, technical quality system, safety management systems and procedures.
- To maintain develop and manage the Quality Audit System
- To follow-up all remedial actions required by Quality Audit Actions
- To develop and maintain systems which enable management to ensure actions are defined internally and externally to quality standards
- Ensure that the Company’s Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP) are developed in line with required standards of the aircraft state of registry.
- Act as the principal focal point with the IAA for any QA matters arise.
- Ensure an effective monitoring system to ensure compliance with all mandatory aircraft registration requirements.
- Ensure all technical staff for the issue, extension or renewal of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
- Investigate incidents, accidents and maintenance errors- raised defect reports and ensure remedial actions are taken.
- Support and advise the Company technical training of all legal requirements in compliance with regulations and company standards.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Quality Assurance or related discipline or a holder of EASA Maintenance License.
- Background exposure with both domestic and international vendors.
- Broad operational knowledge and experience in the functions of an Aviation operation or MRO
- Have at least 4 years' experience in quality management system activities including quality audits;
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Ops regulation and IOSA standards.
- Formal qualification in Quality Management
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of Quality and Safety Management principles
- Have broad experience in aircraft maintenance
- Be very familiar with writing procedures, both from initiation and from an amendment perspective
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding technical English documents.
- Willingness to travel
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.
For further information, please contact Sarah McDonald @ CAE Parc Aviation.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control