CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting for a ' Training Manager' for our Client, based in West Sussex.
- The Ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall supervision and delivery of flight training activities in the assigned fleets.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of ground and flight training in assigned classrooms and aircraft simulators
- Maintain contact with Account Executives, Scheduling, Regulatory and Standards to facilitate seamless delivery of training.
- 95% of working time is expected to be dedicated to Training Manager duties (off schedule)
- Working knowledge of EASA, FAA, GCAA, GACA, CAAC and other aviation regulators and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possesses above average verbal and written communication abilities
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills and internet applications
- Continuously drives toward process improvement and customer\/client satisfaction
- Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24\/7 environment
- Readily accepts change and adjusts accordingly
- Maintains concentrated customer\/client orientation
- Holds or held an Air Transport License
- Previous experience as an Instructor, or equivalent
- Training and operations career in aviation-related business acceptable to regulatory authorities.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested, please apply today.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training