Jet Instructor - Full Time - CAE Canada
Montreal-Est, Quebec / Québec, Canada
CAE is seeking a Full Time Simulator Instructor A330 or B737 to join their training department in Montreal or Toronto, Canada . Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Must have an ATP certificate and unrestricted PIC type rating
- Preference may be given to B737 or A330 type rated pilots
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation with the ability to adapt to a diverse global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client’s needs and desires
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Apply
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training