Manager \u2013 Tactical Planning
Manager – Tactical Planning
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Tactical Planning Manager on a permanent direct contract with our client airline based in Philippines.
- This post will ensure full operational feasibility of the commercial flight plan across resource holders during the current operating season; and shall be the overall single point of operational focus for the current season up to handover to Network Control.
- The position is expected to initiate contingency planning for any external emergency situations such as force majeure, political unrest, strikes, and other controllable factors that may disrupt the operations within the span of control up to handover to Network Control.
- This post shall be the central person to arrange schedules and minimize conflicts in the operations during adhoc flight activities such as, but not limited to charter flights, maintenance ferries, delivery and retirement flights, and the like.
- Plans all adhoc flying such as charters, cargo flights, ferries for maintenance, delivery and retirement flights
- Designs, organizes, implements and communicates a robust contingency plan which minimizes inconvenience to guests
- Graduate of a 4-year course ideally in the Aviation or Business.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as Airport Shift Manager, Network Control Manager, or any similar role
- Airline commercial experience is an advantage but not mandatory
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer