Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we accepting expressions of interest from experienced B747- 400 Captains on behalf of CAL Cargo. This is an initial 12 month contract beginning March 2018.
If you meet the following requirements we'd like to hear from you:
- 6,000 hours total flight time.
- 3,000 hours on a Heavy Jet as Pilot in Command.
- 500 hours in command of B744.
- Date of last flight on type within the last 12 months.
- A valid EASA or FAA ATPL.
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Screening will take place in Amsterdam early 2018.
For more information and the to apply to this job, please contact Vikki Fitzpatrick at Apply or + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 747-400
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain