A320 First Officer - January Screening
Katowice, Slaskie, Poland
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 First Officers for their German and Polish bases.
- A minimum of 500 hours on the A320.
- Last flight within the last 3 years.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Valid EASA licence.
- Popular destinations.
- Permanent contract in Germany or 6 month renewable contract in Poland.
- Commuting roster 20\/10 available in the German bases.
- Bonus is calculated so that 72 EUR is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month. This bonus is applied only for Katowice base, for other bases the bonus amount is different.
- Daily allowance : is paid per one hotel stay outside designated base.
- Potential for command upgrade
For an opportunity to join one of the upcoming assessments in January please contact Brian at Apply or call on + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer