ATR Captain - Stobart Air
Dublin, South Australia, Australia
ATR Captain – Stobart Air
CAE Parc are seeking ATR42\/72 Captain on behalf of Stobart for a permanent contract with the airline. The airline is also offering a commuting contract with an Irish or UK base.
- Duration: Permanent contract with the airline
- Screening: Ongoing dates available in Dublin at SimTech with tickets & accommodation provided up to EUR400.
- Bases: UK & Ireland and also Isle of Man
- Option 1 , A fixed roster pattern with 23 days of annual leave per year pro rata.
- Option 2 , 6 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
- Option 3: 2 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
Do you hold the following minimum requirements?
- JAA\/EASA licenced, with valid ATR42\/72 Rating
- JAA\/EASA 1st Class Unrestricted Medical
- Total of 4,000 hours flying
- Total of 1,000 hours PIC time on ATR Fleet
- Date of Last Flight within last 12 months
- Minimum of ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- EEC Passport Holder
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact Aleksandra: aleksandra.gardziej Apply
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain