In-House Recruitment Specialist
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Recruitment Specialist for a 2 year contract with our client airline based in Ireland.
This role will involve working with the business stakeholders on workforce planning, determining priorities and ultimately filling various roles by:
- determining hiring requirements in Flight Operations\/Engineering and Head Office
- planning and implementing recruiting campaigns and
- targeting, contacting, qualifying, and assessing candidates
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Business Units and the Human Resources Department to identify and hire the highest calibre talent for the roles available.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each vacancy and create job descriptions specific to roles.
- Collate and screen cvs, select potential candidates and provide short list of approved candidates to Managers for interview.
- Coach hiring managers in recruitment and selection processes while ensuring compliance with employment laws.
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates.
- Manage day to day relationships with recruitment agencies\/third parties as appropriate.
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a recruitment database.
- Coordinate off site recruitment exhibitions and or assessment days
Qualifications \/ Skills \/ Competencies
- Human Resources or another relevant degree or previous demonstrable experience
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of hiring\/recruitment stages
- Previous experience of high volume recruitment
- Previous aviation\/airline recruitment experience
- Excellent attention to detail & process management
- Excellent relationship management skills with candidates and business partners
- Excellent knowledge of social media and other forums and have a passion for networking
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR