Liege Airport, Liege, Région Wallonne, Belgium
CAE Parc are currently seeking B737 Captains on behalf of ASL Airlines Belgium to be based in Liege. The airline is offering an 6 month contracts with possibility of renewal.
The airline is offering a competitive salary with 10 days off per month and will endeavor to provide as many of these days in consecutive blocks as possible.
You must meet the below requirements to be considered for this assignment:
- Minimum 3,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B737
- Last commercial flight on B737 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B737 type rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- EU Passport
To be considered for this assignment please apply below or contact Liam Shannon for further details Apply or + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain