A320 Captain - Immediate screening
CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting A320 Captains on behalf of our long standing client Jetstar Pacific Airlines, based in Vietnam.
***Screening dates are now confirmed for March***
Duration: 3 Years renewable
Base: Hanoi \/ Ho Chi Minh (subject to availability)
Monthly Base Salary: USD 11,570 NET per month, plus overtime.
There will also be ‘bank days’ bonus of up to USD 10,080 a year and long service bonus on third year onwards.
Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, or 3 weeks on 1 week off
Alternative patterns may become available in the near future.
Commencement Date: Within 02 months (preferably earlier) of successful completion of the SIM assessment.
- Minimum of 3,500 hours total time
- Minimum of 1,500 Command Hours with 500 hours PIC on the A320
- Last date of flight within 1 year upon date of commencing Ground School
- A full, valid ATPL
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Valid Proficiency Check on the A320
Candidates that meet all of the above minimum criteria should apply with their CV detailing their most recent and relevant experience.
Please ensure all your details are registered on our website and fully up to date before you apply. You can register at Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain