Permanent, Location: Paris – Orly, France
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Maintenance Controller for an airline based in Paris, France.
You will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure the airworthiness of the company's aircraft in real time by checking and monitoring technical tolerances (MEL, CDL, HIL, ...).
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities between the various departments of the Technical Department and subcontractors carrying out the maintenance of the fleet
- Ensure the technical interface with the Operations Control Centre by continuously providing the information necessary for the proper operation of fleet
- Respond to the various technical questions
- Facilitate coordination meetings with the on-line maintenance subcontractor
- Ensure that records of visits and documents are well recorded.
- Validate supplies and create avionic part listings if necessary.
- Assist stopovers and various MROs in their troubleshooting and troubleshooting complexity at the request of the production manager - can be induced to work under Part 145
- Validate the deferred items list closing the visits made by subcontractors
- Manage distribution and stocks of AFL and ACL
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holding an EASA Part 66 license (B1 or B1 \/ B2) with a type rating on B737 NG
- Previous experience in a maintenance controller role or in a similar post
- PART 145 in 737 B1 or B2
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license
- Good level of English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager