Grâce-Hollogne, Waals Gewest, Belgium
CAE Parc are currently seeking B747-400 Captains on behalf of ASL Airlines Belgium to be based in Liege. The airline is offering an 6 month contracts with possibility of renewal.
The airline is offering a competitive salary with a minimum of 8 days but normally 10 days free of duty per month. You will be guaranteed a minimum 3 consecutive days off per month least 3 times and when possible 4.
You must meet the below requirements to be considered for this assignment:
- Minimum of 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum of 1,000 hours pilot in command on the B747-400
- Last commercial flight on the B747-400 within the last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA licence with a valid B747-400 type rating and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- EU Passport
To be considered for this assignment please apply below or contact Liam Shannon for further details Apply or + Apply.
- Full time
- Boeing 747-400
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Captain