Hawker 800 First Officer
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, United States
Position: Hawker 800 SIC
Main Base: Allegheny County Airport (AGC)
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Time in Type: N\/A
CAE Parc Aviation has been partnered with an external client to recruit for Hawker 800 First Officer to join the world-class executive aircraft management, private jet charter, corporate jet sales, corporate jet maintenance, and FBO services.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
Consideration will be given to those that are typed and current (HS-125 and\/or BE-400)
- Commercial Pilot with Instrument Rating (REQUIRED)
- 1,000 total time (required )
- 500 PIC Total Time (required )
- Minimum 500 hours of multi engine (required)
- Current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview).
- Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license. (required )
- Possess a current passport. (required)
- Part 135 regulations (required)
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE). (required)
Successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check.
Competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
How do I apply?
Log into Apply website. Then, click on “Apply Now ” and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information.
Who is CAE Parc Aviation?
CAE Parc Aviation is the Global Leader in Aviation Solutions. CAE is part of the CAE network providing crucial services and support to commercial aviation companies worldwide. Over 40 years we have grown to become the leader for sourcing pilots, aircraft engineers, maintenance personnel and airworthiness experts.
- Full time
Posted 7 Nov 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: First officer