Birmingham, West Midlands, England
The Recruitment Coordinator will drive standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activity throughout the station. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of recurring and seasonal recruitment for the Station. The post holder will be instrumental in supporting managers and business units in the operation by ensuring all recruitment needs are fulfilled. The post holder will develop and implement recruiting strategies in line with company guidelines and procedures; develop relationships with external stakeholders; and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide the senior management team with analysis of the local employment market and provide a strategic approach to attracting and retaining staff. As well as being creative and strategic, IT literacy and the technical ability to deal with a complex recruitment system is essential.
- Support recruitment events where required
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the recruitment of all operational staff delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation.
- Administration and training of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition (Swissport's ATS Recruitment System) to process candidates through all stages of the recruitment process.
- Ensure Corporate Recruitment Procedures are adhered to and set KPIs are met or exceeded.
- Actively identify advertising and recruitment avenues and develop relationships with potential candidate sources in line with corporate guidelines.
- Coordinate the referencing and processing of all pass applications and candidate paperwork to agreed timescales and KPIs to ensure new employees are available for duties as required whilst ensuring adherence to all legal and airport regulations.
- Coordinate the interviewing, liaise with the training department and induction of candidates in conjunction with the relevant internal departments, ensuring corporate Onboarding and Induction procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all recruitment and referencing paperwork is processed and filed accurately and in a timely manner
- Develop a strong relationship with operational departments and seek regular feedback to ensure the quality of candidates is in line with expectations
- Communicate regularly with potential candidates to ensure they stay committed to the application process
- Develop strategic relationships with external agencies and stakeholders to support the recruitment process including local job centres, Airport Authority, Universities and Colleges
- Provide weekly updates to the operation on recruitment progress, detailing the pipeline and actively highlighting areas of concerns and proposed resolutions
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- 2 years' experience in a recruitment or related field dealing with high volume in-house recruitment
- Minimum of 1 years' line management experience and the ability to motivate and manage a small team
- Ability to articulately and positively promote the company to an external audience reflecting expected Swissport values and behaviours
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience of developing effective strategies and delivering to a senior management audience
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner, in adherence to Corporate Procedures and the Data Protection Act
- Flexibility and time management skills, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Graduate calibre
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including mail merge
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other departments and managers;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of Oracle Taleo Recruitment Enterprise Edition and Oracle Business Intelligence or an equivalent ATS is desired (training will be given to the right candidate)
- Prior experience in Aviation and Airport RZ ID referencing procedures is desired<
- Full time
Posted 4 Nov 2017
Closes 3 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager