HR Consultant - Talent Development
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
What: HR Consultant - Leadership & Development Where: Uxbridge When: ASAP How much: Competitive
Contract Length: 6 Months - potentially Temp to Perm
An excellent opportunity has arisen wroking for a prestigious Airline Company based in Middlesex (nr Heathrow Airport). The requirement is for a Leadership Consultant to join the team, working closely with HR to design and deliver effective strategies for 'Leadership & Talent Development'. It is a minimum 6 month contract, with a likely extension, and potentially an opportunity to become a permanent position.
The main responsibilities are:
· To work collaboratively with team members whilst taking the project lead on required work streams e.g. performance management, talent, leadership development
· To partner design and deliver effective performance management strategies and processes for the Organisation.
· To train and coach the continuous improvement of leader and manager high performance management capabilities (working with Management & Corporate Learning team)
· To work with HR and the business to support the identification and development of high potential across the business.
· To support the definition of both current and future leadership capability and behavioural competency requirements and partner, design & deliver appropriate learning options
· To support the development and deployment of relevant high potential indicators through talent and succession processes
· To administer talent assessment and development centre processes including supporting individual PDPs and/or development programmes
· To support the corporate leadership development programme
· To work with the team to partner, design and deliver Senior leadership development activity and programmes when required.
Ideally the successful Candidate will have:
· Experience of delivering performance management and talent processes within a complex and global context
· Proven experience of senior leadership development approaches and interventions
· Proven project management experience
· Experience of coordinating talent development within a global context
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Airbus A350
Posted 2 Nov 2017
Closes 2 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Airline HR