Inspector Aircraft Production (Boeing) (M/F)
- Checking of all documents necessary for the production and the acceptance of an aircraft; self-contained performance of zonal inspections and ground checks as well as check- and acceptance flights
- Performing quality inspections during the assembly process of the aircraft at Boeing according to manufacturer's procedures/inspection program, Lufthansa Technik experience as well as on the inspector's sole discretion; Documenting findings according to the manufacturers vs. operator procedures and report to the client (in written form) findings and the status of the assembly process of the clients A/C. Monitoring the correct rectification of findings/assuring the transfer of open findings into the aircraft documents. Induce and coordinate measures in the case of discrepancies to be resolved and deviations of stipulated specifications
- Evaluating the consequences of non-conformities during the production which might have an impact on the operation, maintenance or value retention of the aircraft
- Administer delegated responsibilities and act in the interest of the client/customer: Ensuring service provision according to contract as specified in the aircraft documentation. Ensuring service provision of any additional customer requests as well as acting on behalf of the customer regarding commercial decisions (Concessions/Commitment Letter)
- Performing non-routine activities
- High school diploma/GED required
- Professional experience required: Minimum 10-15 years
- Language: English required
- Industry knowledge required: At least 10-15 years of experience
- IT Knowledge as user: MS Office
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- Must be willing to work outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*Must possess permit to work in the USA
About Lufthansa Technik North America Holding Corp.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services and VIP services) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 770 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0452V250
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Mar 2018
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer