B1.3 Licensed Engineer
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Job Title: B1.3 Licensed Engineer
Exciting new permanent opportunity for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer based at RAF Shawbury, Shropshire.
Following a recent expansion, our global aviation services client is currently looking to expand their team in Shropshire with an experienced B1.3 Licensed Engineer. Specialising in providing outsourced aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer you will be able to work as part of a small team supporting the chief engineer.
* Type rating on Bell 412 and AS350 - Type rating can be provided if start date is before 1 Dec 2017
* AMEL Part 66 B1.3
* Recent experience working within an aviation maintenance environment
* Knowledge of EASA Regulatory requirements
* Current 145 human Factors
* Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems
* Experience of working within commercial maintenance organisations
* Computer literate on MS systems
Core/ Key Responsibilities:
* Provide first and second line maintenance on Bell 412 and AS350 EP helicopters.
* Actively promote the Helicopter Services Safety Management and Occurrences Scheme through proactive, open and timely reporting.
* Ensuring that the Company's Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
Additional info if given:
You must be able to provide a full 5 year work history within the UK/Europe.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on Applyor visit our website Apply
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Bell 412
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 31 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer