Quality Control Inspector
Wimborne, Dorset, England
Quality Control Inspector to monitor and validate the Quality of Parts and/or Assemblies and to provide specialist inspection capability across business functions based in Dorset.
Skills and qualifications of Quality Control Inspector
· Working in an Inspection environment
· General inspection techniques
· AS9102 FAIR requirements
· Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
· Ability to programme, operate and interrogate CMM reports
Main responsibilities of Quality Inspector
· Inspect partially and fully completed Assemblies
· Liaise with Suppliers and Manufacturing staff
· Perform Goods Inwards product quality & supporting paperwork checks
· Raise NCRs for non-conforming products
· Compile FAIRs for internal assembly work
· Career progression
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
The working hours for this role are a rotating shift pattern of; Monday - Thursday 6am - 2pm, Friday 6am - 1.30pm or Monday - Thursday 1.45pm - 10pm, Fridays 1.15pm - 7.45pm. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Quality Control Inspector in a state of the art facility based in Dorset, within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control