Wimborne, Dorset, England
Supportability Engineer to assist in influencing support requirements and the sustainment of equipment capability from development through its service life- Dorset - negotiable salary
Our client is a global leader in aerospace and defence systems seeking a reliability engineer based within the critical control solutions area. You will be familiar ILS, Availability, Reliability and Maintainability techniques and will advise on methods for achieving Supportability aims.
You will be HNC/HND/Degree qualified in an engineering discipline. Knowledge of Through Life Support contracting is considered essential and you will need to demonstrate experience of working in a Supportability discipline
Responsibilities and Experience
As a Supportability Engineer you will have
· Knowledge of engineering drawings
· Knowledge of defence standards for supportability, 00-60, 00-600 and related specifications ASD S1000D for technical publications and S2000M for provisioning and spares management.
· Practical application of FMEA/FMECA and Reliability Predictions and Cases is highly desirable
· ILS principles and experience in the use of ILS techniques
· Supportability analysis and performance based logistic support
· Availability, Reliability & Maintainability (ARM).
· Provide Engineering reports on the results of the techniques listed above.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Reliability Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer