Wimborne, Dorset, England
Senior Electro Mechanical Designer with Avionics Design experience in aerospace or similar industry on complex electromechanical systems based Wimborne
My client is the worlds leading supplier of critical control solutions, helping increase the safety and mission capabilities in extreme environments. They have proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems.
Key responsibilities of Senior Electro-Mechanical Designer
· Progress electro-mechanical design elements to develop the compliant design solution.
· Liaise with IPT members and inter-departmental colleagues
· Ensure compliance of drawings to design and configuration control processes.
· Mentor other members of design team.
· Assist management and development of Electro-Mechanical Team.
· Assist process improvements in support of continual improvement philosophy
Qualifications and experience
· Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering experience
· 2D, 3D Draughting & Design using PTC Creo 2 or Catia
· Large Assembly management, mechanical design and pro/cabling experience an advantage
· PCB packaging / Black box design
· Loom / Cable / Harness design software
· PTC Routed Systems Design and TE Connectivity HarnWare
· PDMLink, SmarTeam
Awareness / Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
· Aerospace Industry and associated processes / specifications
· Military - UK and worldwide
· Test Equipment and production acceptance testing
· Systems design and designing to requirements
· Hardware design / PCB design
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Matched contribution pension
- 3x Salary Life Assurance
- Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Senior Electro Mechanical Designer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 31 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Design engineer