Business Development Executive
Fast Expanding MRO company located in a sought after area. Family working culture.
Opportunity for someone with aviation commercial experience min 2 Yrs with excellent communication skills and strong ambition. Lots of potential growth opportunity.
Ideal Job Content
1. Sales development of maintenance & paint programmes to existing customers primarily within the EMEA market.
2. Develop strong strategic plans to meet and exceed sales and profit budgets, as agreed with the CEO.
3. Build a strong customer base through a strong commitment to quality, service and ethical business practice.
4. Pioneer new business offerings (including new aircraft approvals) to existing and new customers, and work with other managers to ensure that the Company has the appropriate capabilities
5. Introduce, develop and secure new customers in accordance with the Company’s capabilities and Approvals.
6. Manage all customer activity from enquiry, through proposal and acceptance to customer fulfilment and customer payment (on time and in full), including but not limited to, payment plans/profits, GTA’s, etc. Lead all key customer negotiations.
7. Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, and drive the Company to meet customer expectations.
8. To measure customer satisfaction and competitor activity to provide the Company with relevant intelligence on its strategy and tactics.
- £ 0 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 30 Oct 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer, Airline marketing, Airline sales