Senior Technical Records
Our client is a very well-established company who deal with all things rotary related - they provide MRO services, aircraft sales and spares, air charters, flight training, flight experiences....
Due to their continued success, they are now seeking a Senior Technical Records candidate in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
Responsibilities will include:
* Checking daily helicopter maintenance records to maintain continued airworthiness of a fleet of rotary aircraft
* To ensure all maintenance work packages are complete and contain all certified documentation.
* Decide if information is 100% accurate on all aircraft maintenance records, rectify defects and discrepancies personally or provide information / data to other departments or managers when required.
* Maintain and increase aircraft safety by ensuring all Technical Log pages are accurate, legible and complete.
Ideal candidate profile:
* Previous Airline Engineering / Technical Records experience essential.
* High accuracy and excellent attention to detail with a "Get it right first time" attitude
* An interest to learn and develop new skills within the department.
* Team Player
* High Level of concentration
* Computer Literate
* Salary £30,000-£35,000 D.O.E.
* Private healthcare provided
* Group profit share scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!" Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 27 Oct 2017
Closes 24 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Product support