Greater London, England
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Our client is now looking for B1 or B2 Engineers, Type rated on the B747-400 or B747-800.
Qualifications and Experience Required;
* Hold EASA B1/B2 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400 and 747-8, however depending on experience, a combination may be acceptable.
* A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
* Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies.
* Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
* Strong customer service focus - both internal and external.
* Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
-Based in Stansted
-Job type: Permanent
- Salary Competitive
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: James at Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 55000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 25 Oct 2017
Closes 22 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer